~Nothing is harder than striving to stay alive.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day 64: Rest Day in Bend, OR

I believe that there's only so much one person can take in. When the weather gets hot, ride gets harder, people start to lose patience. It's always amazing to see how we grow together as a team, supporting each other, helping out each other. We never lose our temper.

Hard days are the days you'll remember. Hard days are when the friendships start to blossom.
Hard days are the days we start to do stupid things and laugh at (with) each other.
Hard days are the days you'll do so many things to not think about how hard the ride is.
Hard days are hard, but it holds meanings.

As cliche as it might sound, I like to bike with Sarah and Corinne on hard days. We know we will go all crazy, have mental breakdown, and laugh together for no solid reason. But again, it's gonna be such an accomplishment to be able to survive hard days.

I can't wait to put on my new helmet and hop on my bike again.

Friends, I'll be on the road again soon. Let's  bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment