~Nothing is harder than striving to stay alive.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 16: Zanesville to Columbus, OH

Date: 6/6/2015
Time: 8.45pm
Weather: Chilly
Location: United Methodist church, downtown Columbus

We started off our day with super good omelets by chef Bill Bird. I had bacon, sausages, green peppers, green onions, and cheese in my omelet, with a cup of chocolate milk, and a blueberry muffin.

One lady did our laundry for us. She brought all of the clothes back to his house, washed, dried, and folded them before bringing them back to us this morning. Normally van packing will be done before breakfast but since we didn't get our laundry back until breakfast started so the sequence were adjusted a little.

Because the breakfast was so good, everyone spent extra time on breakfast this morning, and we rolled out by like 8am. Fortunately we had only 58 miles today, and everyone was able to get to the stayover by 1pm.

I met up with Munish, accompanied by Shimron. She brought me to Joy's village for a very good meal. I ate so muchhhhhh 😨 Then we went to D'licious cafe to get bubble tea. I got Taro milk tea!! Hehe #fav I also signed I"llini 4000 for cancer" on the wall of D'licious cafe too! The last time I came here they didn't have this wall set up yet.

Then we went to chill in the Ohio Union again and saw a lot of them dressed up pretty well, they're probably having some events there. Munish also told me that Taylor Swift went to OSU last year!! Before leaving to the church, I went to Buckeye donut and get a Buckeye donut. Haha.

I came back and took a shower. Now I'm ready to go to bed now. We're heading to Richmond tomorrow, it's gonna be a 104 mile ride. Kinda nervous actually. :3 I didn't take my pill this morning, and after several climbs my knees are starting to hurt for the first time. Hopefully my knees don't mess with me tomorrow though. :/

Nightssss. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment